Top 5 national holiday activities

Hi FAUBloggers, today I would like to write about the top 5 activities I did during last week.

1. I SLEPT a lot

During the week days I slept like normal days waking up at 6 AM, because being from Rancagua I have to travel to Santiago because I am doing my internship there. During the weekend I slept a lot every day, I woke up after 11 AM.

2. I ATE a lot

The weekend was the start of the Chilean bank holidays celebrations, where people eat typical Chilean dishes such as empanadas or carne asada, like anticuchos or choripanes, so obviously I ate a lot over the weekend.

3. I ENJOY with my friends

In these festivities the famous fondas are organised, where they sell the aforementioned food and traditional alcoholic drinks, like the famous earthquake, the fondas are inaugurated on the first day of the weekend, this time it was Friday 15th, so that day we went with some friends to see how the atmosphere was and to have a drink, we saw some places and played in some, it was a very familiar atmosphere.

4. I SHARED with my family

My family is from Coltauco, a town a few minutes south of Rancagua, so I spent most of the weekend there, I ate and drank a lot and I took the opportunity to share with family that I haven't seen for a long time.

5. I PLAYED videogames with friends

As the last activity I did to end the weekend, with my friends we played Valorant on Tuesday night, talking about what we had done and anecdotes that happened to us as a family while we laughed.


The first image shows typical food, and the second is a reference image from the game Valorant.

Comentarios