Language

I started to learn English in my first classes, but I don't remember learning much, because apart from that, we didn't practise more during the week.I find it easy to become familiar with some words, as we have several words that are very similar to Spanish, and I find it difficult to speak English yet, I feel like I know what I want to say but I still don't use the right words.

The first times I practised English was in games, both writing and speaking, but nowadays I only watch series, I don't use the language to speak as such.I like to write in the blog classes, I like the dynamic activities that the teacher proposes, which are like games to interact.

I think that English is an important tool nowadays to connect with the outside world, so if I want to travel to see different places in the world, it is necessary to know English. I don't know many things about English culture, however I find its history and buildings interesting, but regarding social culture I don't know much but I would like to know more about it.



Comentarios