A book that I recommend

Hello FAU Bloggers, today I am going to write about a book that I recommend, it is about one of the last books I read, if you are interested in Architecture, in particular the city, how it is born and evolves, this book might interest you. 

The book is called "The architecture of the city" by Aldo Rossi, it is a very well known book, because Rossi is a great architect of the last century. I read this book a couple of years ago, in 2020 in the middle of the pandemic, looking for books about architecture to read in my free time, and I came to this one and I bought it. I liked it because it analyzes the parts of the city, and helps to understand the distributions that are being assembled in the city of the twentieth century, organically according to different variables, such as ethnic, racial, socioeconomic, etc.. It is an analytical book about the emergence and necessity of architecture within the city. It becomes an easy book to read if you are interested in the subject, otherwise, it will bore you.

Comentarios

  1. I never reed this book, but i know about Aldo Rossi. I'll be encouraged to read it !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario