A Job I would like to do

Hello FAUBloggers, today I will write about a job I would like to do (different from Architecture, obviously). The job I would like to do is to be a game designer, in every field. The fact of thinking in digital worlds and creating everything based on it seems to me something very interesting, creating the ambient music, creating the space, creating the characters, their skills, their shape, their story, sounds like a lot of work but at the same time a lot of fun.

However, to do that job you have to know a lot of things related to computers and programming, I think that the creative part would be a quality that I already have. Also I know I would do it well, because when I was younger I was a Game Master and Mapper in videogames, where similar things to the above mentioned. 

Until recently I did not know known people who were dedicated to this, however there is a person who comes to mind when we talk about game creation, and is the creator of Pocket Monsters (Pokemon), Satoshi Tajiri (same as the name of Ash in Japanese), I do not know if I call him my inspiration but is a great example, because they had the ability to create 150 completely new creatures, with unique skills according to their type, weaknesses and strengths, etc.. Also, I wouldn't know where to start to learn how to make games, I think you need a group of several people to do a good job.





Comentarios