A family member :) My sister

Hi FAU Bloggers, 


Today I will talk about a person in my family, but first I would like to tell you about my family, I live with my mother and my sister only, although usually on weekends we go to see our grandmother, with whom we do all the family activities. 


In this post I would like to tell you about my sister, her name is Constanza, but we call her "Coni", she is older than me by 5 years, and she is a psychologist by profession.


She has always been a calm woman, but if you provoke her she can be dangerous (jajan't), however she has always worried about me and has defended me from different situations. She is a person who likes to be in control of her environment, in a good way, she is a worrier and doesn't miss anything. She likes a few things, like watching series and mostly reading, mostly about mental stuff, serial killers, troubled kids and that kind of stuff; but she also likes novels and fantasy, like Harry Potter or The Hunger Games, etc. We share some of those tastes actually.


Generally our schedules are about watching suspense series, we love them, and we are always looking for the movies that are in the cinema to go see them. Another thing we have in common, is the guardianship of our cat "Juanito", she thinks she is the owner of the cat, but I don't argue with her anymore (but he belongs to both of us), and since we have him we have strengthened our relationship a lot, we give him a lot of gifts between both of us, and we send each other videos and things about cats, the things we should buy him, etc.


We don't agree on everything, but we never get along badly, we don't fight either, and we love each other very much.

Comentarios